Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"So Trish... What's been going on with you?"

I seem to have had another one of my unfortunate, and by no means intentional, hiatus. My bad.

While away I had a great trip to Chicago where I met some amazing people and had a really great time talking and enjoying some spirits... lots of spirits.

Here's a few pictures of my new friends:

Joe is a musician and played a superior set in Dekalb, IL. while I was there.
Jen and Dizzy, Joe's Father, did a little Streisand duet for us all.

Joe


Marty and Jen saw an airplane.


The cover of the new Ace of Base album.

I have been doing lots of photography for class, too but my scanner is on the fritz so I don't think I will be posting any of that until this Summer. In the mean time I got an awesome new digital camera and will be doing some free portrait stuff for friends and Rick's co-workers so I will share those when the time comes.

And of course a post wouldn't be complete without some shots of the babies.


No comments: