Monday, August 14, 2006

I have had a very busy week. The girls have been hounding us to get and do stuff before the Summer ends so we have been taking advantage of the nice weather and doing just that.

I had a garage sale. Nothing to rave about because I didn't sell much of anything. My signs kept falling over so finally at around noon on the second day I said forget it and packed it all in. I have alot of clothes that are in very good to excellent condition that I can't afford to send to a friend so I am going to put them on Ebay.

We have been to the pool quite a few times and we are going again tomorrow. Boog and Bell both love it in the kiddy pool. Boog tried the big pool but she couldn't touch the bottom so she didn't want to go back in. I, of coarse, can not believe I actually got my Can into a bathing suit but that's a whole other thing. We had a ton of fun and guitarman and I got burned because we are geniuses who put sunscreen on our children but not ourselves.

We bought bikes! Guitarman found a really cool bike at a garage sale and I talked the guy down to 25 bucks so it was a major deal. I had to get one for me and a child seat for Bell at Allmart. It feels so good to be active again. Our neighborhood is really cute,too so it's fun to explore it with the whole family.

That's about it for this week.

No comments: