Thursday, November 15, 2007

I don't know if you noticed but I've been a little busy... I guess.

I have definitely been preoccupied with other things. I have been doing a lot of photography stuff and having a lot of fun with that. School is harder than I thought because you actually have to study... can you believe that?! Jerks.


I have been having a good time with my sister living with us. There are times when things get a little hairy and I do that think I do where I start complaining about everthing everyone in the house is doing. yeah. All in all though we are working things out and I suspect the little bumps will be smoothed out when all understand each other a little better. Some tweeks in out routines if you know what I mean.


My photography is really coming along, I have gotten some really good feedback about how to get my "style" in every shot, not just the ones of my family. It's the love I have for them. It translates differently because I am truly seeing them different. Soooo... the pictures turn out fabulous. I have to love everyone? Maybe not but I do have to translate it to that so I can really start to develop my "style".


Rick is doing very well. He is sleeping well. That's always good. :)


What else?!


I guess a few photos.


Abby working hard on a turkey pendant at school and my sister in her Halloween costume.
Chair and Mushroom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your blog
Sandy looks like ya's daddy and granny Exie

lOVE YA VERY MUCH
Aunt Pat

Kat said...

You are so talented! The mushroom picture knocks me over. (Of course, I love food so that is no surprise.)