So you, person reading this... Mom, Am, Stace.
A list of 10 things I feel you should know if we're going to be BFF's:
1. I'm a cryer. There really is no telling what could make me cry... Anything from Oreo commercials to Taylor Swift songs. I mean it happens at random moments so I can't be specific for you. Just be on the lookout is all I'm saying.
2. I do embarassing things like laugh super loud and express myself through dance and song at random moments. Again, I never know when this could happen so just be aware.
3. Although I have no illusions that I am a good vocalist, I sing at the top of my lungs in the car and in the shower. I have also been known to sing some karaoke.
4. My Itunes holds exactly 10.1 DAYS woth of music. I love music. I know, everyone does right. No... I don't think you understand, I Love music. It moves me in a way that I can't even express to you. I do not discriminate either. It is all welcome...except Screamo. I mean I really did try but, I just can't get on board with that.
5. I have a PenPal. She is probably the only person in this world that can pick out my penmanship in a line up. This is important because you might get jealous when I won't let you read her letters but you can bet your knickers that I will read them in front of you, laughing hysterically. She's also funny so bring your A-game.
6. Did I mention that sometimes I am not nice simply for the comedic value of it?
7. I am a people watcher.
8. I'm a little bit damaged goods so I won't always believe you when you say I look nice, but I am working on taking compliments. Actually, I'm working on a lot of things. In the meantime, my sense of humor makes up for the lack of confidence.
9. If our kids argue about something and come to us to solve the problem for them I will stop them in their tracks and tell them to figure out a solution or they can not play together. I like to call that character building.
10. I love gifts... and surprises. If someone would like to tell my husband this little gem, that would be great. I kid, I kid... but seriously...pass it on.