Wednesday, June 14, 2006

June 13, 1979



June 13, 1979 I was born at 7:05 in the morning. I was born on a Wednesday.

The moon was in the Waning Gibbous phase. I am a Gemini, born in the year of the goat and my life path number is 9. My birth tree is the Hornbeam and stone is the Alexandrite.

I have no world changing insights to share you with you at this juncture in my life. The one thing I have learned from my life is that there is no need to be in a hurry. Everything happens when it is supposed to. If you rush it, you don't give yourself time to learn and be and grow into your soul.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have the exact birthdate

Srikanth said...

I am also a gemini. I had lot of ups and downs in my life. Good things happened unexpectedly and what I expected never happened.
This leaves me painful and I want do my work alone and get irritated if someone talks to me. Always I pray to God please let me do my work lonely and calmly.

Anonymous said...

I just happened to come across your blog post today and felt compelled to say hi.

My name is Alan. I was born on Wednesday, June 13, 1979 as well. I was born at 8:23 AM, so you happen to be an hour and some odd minutes older. I have had many crazy experiences with other June 13th people. We're a random group that is for sure.

Life is too random to not slow down and let it take you where it is going to take you. Something I have realized about life is that when you want to find answers, always look within first. Find yourself and you will find your path to answer the questions of you have about yourself and your life. Being a gemini, I find that the most important part of my experience is that I communicate well and contribute to learning for myself and then helping by teaching about this world/reality we live in.

I'll stop rambling on your page. I just wanted to pop in and make a statement, and I have.

Love and Light!

btgodspeed13@msn.com

sapro phagist said...

same thoughts with you.. human must flow with the stream. not earlier nor later. by the way, 13.06.1979 21:31 gmt +2 ;)

Jason said...

June 13th, 1979 5:32 am. I share a similar opinion on life with you all.