Friday, June 02, 2006

SPC: Last Introduction



I took this picture of myself as a joke. My eyebrows don't always look like that. It's turned out to be my favorite self-portrait.

My eyes are prominant, which has always been.

My nose is obviously not perfect, a little crooked. Me and Macey Cayfield dropped some acid together in the 11th grade. The one thing I remember about the experience is her telling me that she looks at me and thinks I am totally beautiful..."but then I look at your nose and realize you're not perfect." ~o.k.

Love the cheeks. My uncle called me squirrel cheeks when I was a kid because, he said, it looked like I was smuggling acorns in there. How da' ya like me now? hehe.

I use this picture the most for internet purposes. It is most often what you will see as my avatar.

I think what I like best about it is that it looks like me. It shows my flaws and it shows off the goods.

No comments: