I have been doing alot of sewing this week. I finished a few reconstructions I started a while ago. Part of the reason I hadn't been working on them is becuase I didn't want to mess them up. They really are not hard at all. Just sew a straight line and you should end up with something decent.
Stacey's shirt started as a gigantic tank top. The picture of her in the shirt is foggy looking because little fingers smeared up my camara lens.
Jamie's shirt was just a regular sweatshirt. I used a bleach pen to put the design on it. A little tip I learned is to spread out the lines with the bleach pen because they bleed into each other and you get a blob.