Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thrift Finds

I haven't done one of these in a while. I got some good stuff the past couple of weeks.

This is a gigantic bowl. I think it may be a planter.







This is a cool pictcher. I'm not sure how old it is but it's 50's or 60's. I got this, the two flower glasses and the polka dot set all at the same garage sale.










A learning puzzle to help Abby spell. I think it was originally a classroom puzzle. There was alot of stuff at the Goodwill that day for Kindergarten Teachers. I also picked up some worksheet books for Abby's teacher just in case she could use them.










The Flower glasses.







These are my prize finds for that day. I love these. I don't really want anyone to use them because at least one will definitely be broken and I don't think I could stand that.

No comments: