Monday, January 15, 2007

Lagging Behind

I often write my blogs in my head but don't get to actually typing them out. The main reason is that I don't ever remember my idea by the time I get here. It's hard to be consistent when you are forgetful. I will start writing them down to help me out with that a little.

Here's something. I signed up to be apart of a Swap. It's super fun and I have wanted to do one for a long time. They are usually coordinated by one blogger and lots of bloggers who read her blog sign up and she pairs them up. Then you send them stuff that relates to the theme of the swap. The one I signed up for is actually for kids, just to get them involved in the whole idea of making or giving away toys and books that they want other children to enjoy.

I have been organizing my craft area. Getting all the fabric color coordinated and throwing out useless things I just bought on a whim. It's wonderful but probably boring to read about.

Abby had tonsilitis this past week so she missed the last two days of school last week. I kept her home today too, just for good measure. She gets it every year. I just let it run its coarse, no need for a huge doctors bill and unnecesary antibiotics. Ella has had a cough that is getting kind of scary though so I am watching it closely and may be taking her in if it doesn't get better soon. Rick thinks its getting better, I hope he is right.

I have no plans for tomorrow. Hasn't this just been a thrill to read? Holla. *giggles*

No comments: