Friday, January 11, 2008

100!!!!

This is my 100th post! I feel pretty good about that. It's taken over two years to get here sooooo.

Today I had a wonderful time thrifting. I only bought a few things. I kept way under $20.00 but still... don' tell Rick. I wish I had the forsight to have taken pictures but alas, I do not. I am getting better though.Pretty soon I will be a veteran blogger that goes around all day thinking of things to blog about.

I picked of two sets of twin sheets that are just perfect for my girls beds. The find of the day was a down alternative blanket that I plan to cover with a cute duvet. There were some really cute bowls and plates to be had but I have to many already so I need to lay off for awhile. I did gat a nice tupperware bowl and lid though.

Forgive the lack of pictures, I am very sorry. Maybe I will edit to add the pictures tomorrow.

No comments: